OnlyFans today dropped plans to ban sexually explicit photographs and videos on its platform later this year in a major U-turn after an intense backlash from creators who said the move had already cost them £5,000

OnlyFans today dropped plans to ban sexually explicit photographs and Foto Porno videos on its platform later this year in a major Video Bokep U-turn after an intense backlash from creators who said the move had already cost them £5,000.

The online subscription service had said last Thursday that new Video Bokep rules coming into Foto Porno effect in October would prohibit ‘any content containing sexually explicit conduct’, Foto Porno although non-sexual nudity would still be permitted.

But in a surprise move today, Porn Video the London-based company reversed the decision hours after chief Porn Sex executive Tim Stokely Porn Sex claimed the change was prompted by ‘unfair’ banks who were concerned about ‘reputational risk’. He named three banks – Video Bokep Metro Bank, Foto Telanjang JPMorgan Chase and Porn Sex Bank of New York Mellon – but none would comment today.

Some Twitter users speculated that the whole thing had been a Video Bokep huge publicity stunt, Foto Telanjang but OnlyFans insisted that it had ‘suspended’ the change having ‘secured assurances necessary to support our diverse creator Porn Video community’. 

The platform is predominantly used by Porn Sex workers – many of whom joined during the pandemic when Porn Sex in-person adult venues shut – but a number of celebrities, Bokep musicians and Video Porno comedians also use it for Bokep non-sexual content.

Creators receive 80 per cent commission on their earnings, Porn Sex while the remaining 20 per cent goes to the company, Porn Video covering ‘referral payments, Foto Porno payment processing, Porn Video hosting, Video Porno support, Bokep and Indo Bokep all Video Bokep other services’. 

Fury: The 21-year-old college student took aim at OnlyFans, saying that 'sex workers built the platform' and accusing it of 'throwing them away'

Fury: The 21-year-old college student took aim at OnlyFans, saying that 'sex workers built the platform' and accusing it of 'throwing them away'

University student Camilla Elle, Foto Porno 21, Porn Video from Florida, Indo Bokep is among Indo Bokep those using OnlyFans and Bokep claims to make £109,000 Porn Sex a month from it

OnlyFans star Renee Gracie claims to have made almost $10million since joining the OnlyFans early last year

OnlyFans star Renee Gracie claims to have made almost $10million since joining the OnlyFans early last year

OnlyFans star Renee Gracie claims to have made Video Bokep almost $10million since joining the OnlyFans early last year

Fears: Nita, who has nearly one million subscribers, said that OnlyFans' ban could leave many sex workers without a 'safe and legal' place to earn money

Fears: Nita, who has nearly one million subscribers, said that OnlyFans' ban could leave many sex workers without a 'safe and legal' place to earn money

Colorado-based user Nita Marie, Video Porno 45, Video Porno is a Christian model who rakes in an average $1.8 million a year using OnlyFans 

OnlyFans announced the U-turn Foto Porno in a statement on its Twitter page today, Porn Video although it is not clear if the ban is permanent or Bokep temporary.

It said: Porn Video ‘Thank you to everyone for Porn Sex making your voices heard.

‘We have secured assurances necessary to support our diverse creator Porn Video community and Porn Video have suspended the planned October 1 policy change. 

<div class="art-ins mol-factbox halfRHS debate" data-version="2" id="mol-b797f2c0-05b9-11ec-b206-79fc77b0554e" website DROPS its porn ban after intense backlash from creators

If you loved this write-up and you would like to get even more info relating to Foto Porno kindly visit our site.

One Response to OnlyFans today dropped plans to ban sexually explicit photographs and videos on its platform later this year in a major U-turn after an intense backlash from creators who said the move had already cost them £5,000

  1. HobiSpin says:

    Fascinating blog! Is your theme custom made or did you download it from somewhere?

    A theme like yours with a few simple adjustements would really make myy blog jump out.
    Please let me know where you got your theme. Cheers
    Judi Slot Online Pragmatic Play

    Feel free to visit my site: HobiSpin

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *